Q: WHO IS UAMG?
A: One of the most important factors that led to the start of UAMG, was hearing the needs of the artists that we worked with for over 25 years at various labels. We listened… and started taking notes on how to meet the needs of independent artists and labels by providing a “major label” presence for their releases, while allowing independent creativity and control.
Q: WHAT DOES UAMG PROVIDE?
A: UAMG provides global digital distribution as well as physical retail distribution* for all artists, genres and musical styles. Although our experience and focus is in the Gospel and Christian musical landscape, our network and team can handle it all. In addition to global distribution, UAMG offers a hands-on approach to the label experience and offers services which include: mastering, consultation, radio services, Soundscan™artist and project registration (which is vital to getting recognized as a legitimate release).
Q: HOW IS UAMG DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SERVICES?
A: While there are many great services out there (i.e. TuneCore, CD Baby and many others), these type of services don’t provide the “full and personal” service that most artists desire. We set out to help answer the tough questions that artists have, and provide solutions via consultation from UAMG industry professionals. Additionally, UAMG is a “label” and approaches every release from a label perspective, not just a service that your music gets distributed through. Here are just a few UAMG differences:
- Our distribution partners consists of 50% more partners than other services.
- Our mastering services are handled by a “human” not an online machine
- Our radio team has over 60 years combined experience, working with some of the biggest artists and songs in Christian and Gospel music.
- We provide Spotify™ analytic data to help you tour and marketing wisely. This data will display demographic information, top cities and countries by followers and streams.
- Because we are a “label” we don’t just give you a UPC code with the hopes of making it on the Soundcan/Billboard chart - We register both the artist and the project, assuring every artist with enough sales via online, on tour or in concert…..all of your units can get counted and reported to Soundscan™.
Q: HOW DO I SIGN UP TO RELEASE MY NEXT PROJECT VIA UAMG?
A: There are many ways to get affiliated with UAMG:
- Sign up through your studio/producer affiliate representative who has the ability to provide you all of the same UAMG services.
- Contact UAMG directly by emailing us at: AandR@UnitedAllianceMusicGroup.com